Eyalk Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Best way to execute a process definition on subscription failure?

Hi all,

I am trying to build a design in CSA v.4.5, which could be able to execute a certain flow on subscription failure. I wanted to consult with you on what would be the best way to achieve it? I will give an use case example to clarify my needs.

I have a design that deploys a vSphere VM, based on the OOTB design of vSphere VM deployment, but with additional resource offerings I created that configure the machine. The main resource offerings that do the deployment tasks are configured on the Server component. Some of the resource offerings are configured to terminate the subscription if the flows that are executed by the resource offerings fail. What I want is, if one of these flows fail and a subscription is terminated, to execute another flow, that possibly takes the error code and some properties that are defined on the Server component in the design, and execute a number of defined tasks (such as sending an Email, moving some files on a defined location etc).

Please advise on what would be the best way to approach this, hopefully without changing the flows in OO.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.