Highlighted
Established Member.. santafebound
Established Member..

Cannot retrieve Subscriptions from CSA REST API

Jump to solution

I'm trying to retrieve Subscriptions from a Subscriber, following this guide: http://h20565.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=5271084&docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-c04220392. I'm using SoapUI 5.0.3 to test the responses.

Unfortunately, my call keeps timing out. Would this be because there are a large number of subscriptions per subscriber? I set the timeout limit to maximum but nothing is ever returned.

My call is formed like this:

https://lb-csa-test.example.com/csa/rest/user/mysubscription?userIdentifier={adminId}&requestor={CSAUser}&scope=view&creationStartDate=2016-01-01&creationEndDate=2017-03-01

Is there a way to limit the query to only return 1 subscription, so that the request doesn't time out? Or is my call not formed correctly?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Contributor.. SauliusB Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: Cannot retrieve Subscriptions from CSA REST API

Jump to solution

Hello,

Itlooks like dates does not meet requirements of API call... also check I would check if requestor meet requirements...

Bellow description from API guide:

Capture.PNG

3 Replies
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello,

Itlooks like dates does not meet requirements of API call... also check I would check if requestor meet requirements...

Bellow description from API guide:

Capture.PNG

Contributor..

Jump to solution

Also try other tools like PostMan

0 Likes
Established Member.. santafebound
Established Member..

Jump to solution

My user did not have any subscriptions on the server that I was making the REST call on. When I used the correct user I was able to retrieve subscription information. Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.