New Member.. PaulGourret
New Member..

HCM : CSA ans OO version ?

Hi,

in HCM  2018.11 which version of CSA and OO are installed ?

Thanks

Regards

0 Likes
7 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: HCM : CSA ans OO version ?

Operations Orchestration (OO)     2018.09
Cloud Service Automation     4.94

Link to documentation

https://docs.microfocus.com/?HCM

0 Likes
Ethel Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: HCM : CSA and OO version ?

Are OO and CSA still available as individual products?

Our solution previously used CSA 4.92 + OO 10.80 and now we are looking to upgrade.  I have been able to download OO 2018.09 for test/dev, but the latest version of CSA listed for download is still only 4.92.  I am not sure if I need 4.94 or later.

0 Likes
Michael_it Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

to my knowledge 4.92 is the last version released for classic install. 4.94 is to my info mainly a rebranding release.

starting after 4.92 you need to go for container releases.

we are at OO 2018.05 which got certified for CSA 4.92. you will need to check with Support if newer versions of OO are as well certified for CSA 4.92.

For us this is an issue as well as we cant upgrade yet to containers

0 Likes
Ethel Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks for your information.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi,

CSA 4.92 is the last standalone version available for download. You need to migrate to HCM NG from CSA 4.92. As part of HCM NG media install, you will find there is CSA 4.94 however it is mainly rebranded version of CSA 4.92. There is no upgrade path certified from CSA 4.94 to HCM NG hence we recommend to stay at CSA 4.92 and upgrade to HCM NG from it. CSA 4.92 to HCM NG is the only migration path supported from classic CSA to HCM.

Regards,

Pradeep

0 Likes
Ethel Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks so much for your additional information, Pradeep.

I trust that these "classic" versions will be supported for some time yet, so at the moment I see no reason to move to HCM.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes CSA 4.92 is still under active support until March 2021. Support life cycle details can be found here https://www.microfocus.com/support-and-services/lifecycle/

Thanks,

Pradeep

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.