Highlighted
hsidani Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

How to Move existing VMs to CSA

Jump to solution

Hello Experts,

How to move or transform the existing virtual machines in Vcenter or SCVMM to CSA. 

Thank you 

Regards

Hani

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor.

Re: How to Move existing VMs to CSA

Jump to solution

Hello Mostafa,

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Actually i've received the required document to import and manage existing servers from HP Support as per the attached document.

Thank you again for you help

Regards

Hani

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello Hani, 

Actually isn't the case of CSA to transform Existing Infrastructure , the question here is to integrate the current environement to CSA for example ,

Adding Vcenter as Provider in CSA for future computing , for SCVMM or hyper-v i think still not supported by CSA in current status and it's planned in mid of 2015 ..

if you have SA you can all Vm's to apply compliance polices if you have already....

The concept of CSA is to Provide simplified workflow for providing PRivate/Public/hybrid cloud with Marketplace End-user Portal.

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Mostafa,

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Actually i've received the required document to import and manage existing servers from HP Support as per the attached document.

Thank you again for you help

Regards

Hani

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.