Highlighted
aranjan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I need help regarding HPE CODAR insatallation on windows

Hello everyone,

Today i tried to install HPE CODAR on my windows and after installtion some error occurs :error while installtion completederror while installtion completed

Here, the error according to log is given below:

install_error.loginstall_error.logWhen i tried to access the console with : https://localhost:8444/csa  ,  i go error like: Capture.JPG

Please help me how to solve this problem. If you need need any information regarding installables then please ask me, hope i will get best solution here.

Thanks & Regards,

A. Ranjan

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: I need help regarding HPE CODAR insatallation on windows

This normally happens when the zerog registry file is corrupted.

Please try for the below:

• the MR version seen in the control panel for the Codar

what is there in the zerog registry file?

Zerog file will be available in installed directory.

Solution - Delete the Hidden Directory “Zero G registry” and restart the Installation

This is hidden Directory . User need to search in the system and delete it

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.