Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. CD35 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Rhino Documentation for Javascript

Jump to solution

Hi,

I try to write javascript to have ldap users in a dynamic list. I use example from HP but I have this error :

08 août 2017 09:18:39,097 [default task-21] ERROR [] LDAPClient : [LDAP: error code 1 - 000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C09075A, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, v1db1 ]

I configure resource-alias.xml with LDAP connection informations. I don't know where find documentation about ths class LDAPClient used by the script to debug it. I suppose that securityAuthentication as none is not correct.

Where can I fond the documentation for all java class used by CSA please ?

Regards.

Nicolas

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor..

Re: Rhino Documentation for Javascript

Jump to solution

Hi,

I found the solution. In the resource-alias.xml file, we must write the Distinguished Name as username.

In the Javascriptfile, the securityAuthentication must be value to 'simple' (not 'none').

0 Likes
3 Replies
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

I think that I make a mistake.

Rhino is the engine not a different Java language. I suppose that I may read the java documentation from Oracle.

0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

When I search ths ldapclient on Oracle website, I find : com.sun.jndi.ldap.ldapclient

Problem : this class don't have any procedure named "call"

In the Javascript example :

var client = new LDAPClient();

var request = {
    protocol: 'ldap',
    securityAuthentication: 'none',
    resourceAlias: new ResourceAlias('LDAPCD35'),
    readTimeout: '10000',
    connectTimeout: '10000',
    params: {
        userSearchBase: 'dc=XXX,dc=XXX',
        userSearchFilter: '(&(objectClass=person)(givenname=consumer))'
    },
    searchControls: {
        scope: 'SUBTREE_SCOPE',
        timeLimit: 1000
    }
};
var response = client.call(request);

0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I found the solution. In the resource-alias.xml file, we must write the Distinguished Name as username.

In the Javascriptfile, the securityAuthentication must be value to 'simple' (not 'none').

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.