Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Could the Application Name be added to the User Comparison View?

Jump to solution

HI

We are on IG 3.5.0 at the moment. I have realised that in the User Comparison View there is no application name mentioned. 

Since we have partially not really well-speaking permissions it would be nice to at least see to which application they belong, maybe even with a grouped view?

Is there any such possibility or is it maybe introduced in 3.6? I guess I'm not the only one with this issue.

Kind regards

Fabian

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Could the Application Name be added to the User Comparison View?

Jump to solution
Greetings,
    The current Compare page within Access Request does not show the application where the Permission is from.  As a work-around you could look to either utilize input transformation or Bulk Update to modify the Permission Names to be more "user friendly".  I would suggest that you open an Enhancement Request in the IGA Idea Exchange (formally the Ideas Portal).

Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Principal Enterprise Architect 
Micro Focus

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Greetings,
    The current Compare page within Access Request does not show the application where the Permission is from.  As a work-around you could look to either utilize input transformation or Bulk Update to modify the Permission Names to be more "user friendly".  I would suggest that you open an Enhancement Request in the IGA Idea Exchange (formally the Ideas Portal).

Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Principal Enterprise Architect 
Micro Focus

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Alright thanks. I'll open an enhancement request.

Kind regards

Fabian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.