Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Data Policy: Unmapped accounts, account category cannot be filtered?

Hi

I wanted to add a filter in the data policy for unmapped account. So that the unmapped accounts which we have identified as system accounts (= account category = system) are not considered.

However, it seems like "Account Category" cannot be used in the filter? Is this wanted? If yes, why?

I could add the same information in Account Type, but to me it would be more suitable in Account Category.

We are on IG 3.5.0 at the moment. 

Kind regards

Fabian

Fabian

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Data Policy: Unmapped accounts, account category cannot be filtered?

Greetings,

In regards to:
====
So that the unmapped accounts which we have identified as system accounts (= account category = system) are not considered
====

1) Are you collecting the Account Category or are you curating it?

2) In your unmapped review are you setting the account at that time to "system"

3) Have you enabled "Display in review item selection criteria" for the Account Attribute in Data Administration -> Account Attributes -> Account Category?

--
Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Principal Enterprise Architect
Micro Focus

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi

1) the account category is curated

2) I just checked: In the review it is set correctly and those "system" accounts are correctly filtered. 

3) Yes

The issue occurs not in the review, it only occurs in the data policy which is also shown on the dashboard. I would like to filter out the system accounts for the number shown on the dashboard, but there is no option to filter by "account category" (see screenshot). 

FabianW_0-1586346203507.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Greetings,

Thank you for the clarification of this situation. I will review and provide feedback.

--
Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Principal Enterprise Architect
Micro Focus

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.