Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

IDM Account Collector and certify against targets?

There is a step I do not understand in IDG.

If I have an IDM system with 10 connected apps. AD, DB, LDAP, whatever. 

I collect the accounts via the IDM Collector so I get a application for each driver with entitlements.  All good.

I fulfill via IDM Automated, so when I say revoke the group in AD permission, IDM fulfills it. 

How do I certify that the group remove really happened in AD?

Can I collect the AD permissions/Accounts and somehow tie them to the Applications made via entitlements in the IDM Account collector?

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: IDM Account Collector and certify against targets?

Greetings Geoffrey,
    In the case that you are outlining, yes one would want to collect at least the AD Permissions (if you can map directly to the Identities otherwise you would also need the AD Accounts). Then you would utilize the information that I had sent to you on 04-March-2020 related to inconsistency situations.

Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Principal Enterprise Architect
Micro Focus

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.