Guest post by Kara McMillan, ITOM AnO Product Manager
Micro Focus Operations Bridge Reporter IT reporting software is a cross-domain, business-focused reporting product which allows you to report on your IT infrastructure. It also helps identify changes in dynamic virtual environments, forecast specific metrics or trends, and create customizable reports that can be scheduled and sent to meet your needs.
We listen to our customers and value their inputs and insight. Based on customer feedback, the following updates have been added to Operations Bridge Reporter (OBR) 10.21:
Content and Platform Updates
- New Policy Templates—OBR 10.21 includes new policy templates for Operations Manager for Linux (OML) and Operations Manager i (OMi) which help monitor OBR services by sending status events to OMi/OML. When services are offline, an event is triggered. When events are back to normal, another event will be triggered that states normalcy has been restored.
- Augmented the Dimension Lifecycle Management tool— This enhanced tool within OBR deletes corresponding conformed local and fact tables. This enhancement improves usability by enabling the removal of old references with a single command.
- New metrics including timezone—This capability is located in the SM content pack, and more aggregations are calculated (minimum and maximum, in addition to average). These new metrics will be available in the OBR out-of-the-box universe so they are available for use in custom reports.
- A Topology Migration tool—To assist customers migrating from Classic OM versions to OMi
- Scale-out optimizations and Tuning updates – For quicker processing
- High Availability and Internationalization added to the existing Docker containerization
Get started using Micro Focus Operations Bridge Reporter today with a free trial.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.