Guest post by Jeremy Brown
Senior Software Consultant, Micro Focus
At a basic level, traditional robotic process automation (RPA) is about automating the most mundane, repetitive, everyday computer-based tasks. Think copy-and-paste or moving files from one location to another.
But some (though not all) newer RPA solutions take automation well beyond this basic functionality. Built on a rich foundation of critical capabilities, time-proven integration with leading software solutions, and experience supporting a wealth of business use cases, these “cool-cat” solutions also provide a critical step toward digital transformation. And it’s a step you can’t afford to ignore.
3 On-Demand Webinars about Digital Transformation
RPA is a key driver on the digital transformation journey—which is why, according to Deloitte, 53% of companies surveyed are ready to begin implementing RPA.
Join Gregory Rohmer and Patrick Kennedy from Micro Focus as they examine the business challenges your RPA strategy can address—and how RPA can give you the power to build, secure, and scale automated processes across your enterprise. You’ll get answers to these common RPA questions:
- How does RPA support your digital transformation journey?
- Can you automate processes without impacting existing infrastructure?
- What areas of the business (beyond IT) are automation candidates?
- How do you make your RPA business case and plan your RPA strategy?
- Are there implementation obstacles and how can you overcome them?
- Does RPA really reduce IT costs as promised?
Get ready. The future of work is here. Watch the webinar.
If you watched the first webinar, you heard all about the benefits of RPA. But as is true with many new IT solutions, it’s often easier to see the benefits than to visualize what implementation looks like. RPA is no different.
So, if you are asking yourself what you should be automating or wondering how RPA works in a real-world setting, then you need to watch this on-demand webinar. Gregory Rohmer and David Wallace will answer these questions and more. They’ll demonstrate that wherever there’s a time-consuming task involving the use of a legacy application, RPA can help. You’ll hear how:
- A multinational telco cut process costs by 40% with selective RPA implementation.
- A banking group overcame manual processes through integration of legacy systems and modern applications.
- An electronics company improved operational efficiencies with RPA.
You, too, can welcome your new robo workers, liberate human brainpower, and ignite enterprise productivity. Watch the webinar.
Ready to discover how you can ignite enterprise productivity by delegating robotic work to the robots? Join RPA solutions experts Alain Salesse and Emiliano Tizzoni as they introduce a new way of doing business with Micro Focus RPA. You’ll see how possible it is to build, secure, and scale automate business processes, from legacy mainframes to the latest SaaS apps—across the enterprise. You’ll learn all about:
- The easy-to-use design studio—where you can record screen actions, parametrize inputs, and build sophisticated workflows for any use case.
- Resilient robots—who can detect UI changes and automatically adapt as needed to keep processes flowing when change happens.
- Centralized robot orchestration—the powerful ability to combine both UI and API automation steps.
- How to run secure business processes—with robots that have unique IDs, role-based credentials, and the ability to use encrypted passwords.
You’ll see how we, at Micro Focus, have used our 40 years of experience with existing and emerging technologies to create a game-changing RPA solution. Watch the webinar.
Get ready to expand your automation strategy across your enterprise with RPA and learn how to deliver your digital transformation goals!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.