Guest blog post by Renee Bradshaw
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Tired of non-working, patchwork collections of tools pieced together to support both traditional data centers and the latest technology?
Ever wondered how to truly maximize your Hybrid IT environments’ potential?
Interact face-to-face and network with Micro Focus executives, product managers, fellow customers, and partners in an exciting 2-day event that will show how to enable better cost controls, become more agile, and lower security risks.
Join us for the Micro Focus IT Operations Management Summit at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, AZ, February 5-7, 2019. Keynote speakers will include noted author and technology visionary, Scott Klososky.
We will share best practices and insights around Hybrid IT, including:
- Techniques for bridging old and new technologies – to extend your legacy investments
- Blueprints to use in your own organization to ensure a successful digital transformation
- A sneak peek at upcoming releases leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Machine Learning
Tailor the event to meet your unique business needs by attending sessions of your choice in these tracks:
- Enterprise and IT Service Management
- Multi-cloud Management and Migration
- Operations Management
- Network Management and Compliance
- Data Center Automation and Compliance Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
Registration is complementary for Micro Focus customers and partner registrations are $400 per person.
Register today and don’t miss your opportunity to hear from industry and IT experts about how to solve your most challenging Hybrid IT problems. See you in Phoenix!
News & Events