DCA 2019.02 – Mitigate Vulnerabilities and Automate Compliance with DCA

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
1 0 1,271

Hello everyone, and welcome to my first DCA blog. My name is Justin Vanderwerff and I am the Product Marketing Manager for Micro Focus’ Data Center Automation  (DCA) product. In this blog post, I’ll be sharing all of the cool, new features of the latest DCA offering, as well as how DCA can help your business mitigate vulnerabilities and automate your patching and compliance tasks.

Can’t sleep?

Reducing vulnerabilities and maintaining compliance are two critical items that keep a lot of IT managers awake at night. With DCA, Micro Focus provides a solution for these challenges. DCA can detect and remediate critical vulnerabilities across servers, middleware, and databases automatically. Smart scheduling allows you to control service windows and maintenance timeframes. The risk and vulnerability dashboards give you the insight you need to maintain compliance across your data center.

What’s new!

dcax.pngFor our 2019.02 release of DCA, we have focused on supporting additional compliance benchmarks, as well as improving the features within the automation tools.

New compliance benchmarks have been added for Windows and Linux servers that align with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). These benchmarks will make it easier to identify and remediate resources that have fallen out of SOX compliance. In addition to the benchmarks listed above, we've also provided the ability for you to fine tune the resource requirements for your DCA containers as well as monitor their overall health.  

If you would like to learn more about how DCA can help you minimize risks and automate compliance please visit our practitioner portal.

You can also check out our product flyer to see DCA at-a-glance!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.