Blog post by Dean Clayton
SMAX Product Manager
For 40+ years, the IT help desk has been the service arm of the organization. But now other departments—HR, legal, marketing, and facilities, for example—want to deliver easily accessible, user-friendly services too. That’s where ESM (Enterprise Service Management) comes in.
ESM augments the traditional, formulaic processes of ITSM with a more humanistic, variable approach—extending service management tactics to the rest of the enterprise. At this workshop, you’ll learn how to create engaging employee service experiences without breaking the bank. More specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Implement and reap the benefits of an innovative ESM platform.
- Cut your total cost of ownership with AI and machine learning.
- Reduce the risks of migrating from ITSM to ESM.
- Hear ESM migration insights from existing customers.
- Transform your service management with Micro Focus SMAX—the fastest growing ESM platform, according to IDC.
If you’re looking for a bit more information about the journey from ITSM to ESM – here are a couple of blogs I enjoyed reading:
- How ITSM is Moving Beyond IT to ESM and Greater Business Value
- Back to Basics: What is the Difference Between ITIL, ITSM, and ESM?
I look forward to seeing you at the end of the month at one of these events!
Welcome refreshments & networking
Journey from ITSM to ESM- Service management for everyone
Micro Focus SMAX demonstration
Customer success story insights
Lunch & networking
Workshop: How to use machine learning effectively
Workshop: How to benefit from AI technology
Path to Micro Focus SMAX
Refreshments & networking
The future is SMAX (product roadmap)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.