Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.

Follow what's up at the #ITOMSummit #ITOps in Dallas. It is almost like being there!

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
1 0 979

Operations bridge sm.jpg

Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest from the Micro Focus ITOM Summit, but couldn't make it to Dallas to attend in person? Here are a couple ways to follow. 

If you are a Twitter user follow the hashtag #ITOMSummit.. That will get you everything at the Summit.

If you just want to follow OpsBridge I created a Twitter Moment. If you are not familiar, a Twitter Moment is just a collection of Tweets. I'm putting all my Tweets for OpsBridge there as well as others I find. My Moment is here https://twitter.com/i/moments/960277519466459136 

Finally, we are recording sessions so you can easily catch up on what you missed. These  will be available later. Make sure you register at  Micro Focus ITOM Summit Online to be notified when they are live.

Here are some pictures of the excitement surrounding the event so far.

super bowl party KL.PNGITOM Superbowl party at the Summit hotel   

Justin Timberlake_193413.pngRocking out with Justin Timberlake

CAB start_090449.jpgThe Customer Advisory Board 

CAB container_093519.jpgITOM Platform - formerly Container Deployment Foundation

Events

To get more information on this release and how customers are using Operations Bridge we are happy to announce the following events

Micro Focus ITOM Customer Forum, Paris, January 31, 2018 – register now

Micro Focus IT Operations Management Summit, Dallas, February 5-7, 2018 - register now

Micro Focus ITOM Summit Online February 5-7, 2018 and the next 12 months register now

Micro Focus Universe, Grimaldi Forum, Monaco, March 13-15, 2018 – register now

Read all our news at the OpsBridge blog

References

Explore all the capabilities of the Operations Bridge and technology integrations by visiting these sites:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.