Guest post by Dominic Colson
Senior Software Solutions Consultant and Architect
Cloud deployment options continue to grow and entice us. But with them comes this big question:
In our hybrid IT world—with its growing volumes of metric data, shorter development cycles, and increasing micro services monitoring needs—how can you keep an eye on everything, especially when things go wrong?
If you are unable to gain complete visibility into even one server or application, don’t wait until it’s too late to find a fix. In today’s complex hybrid IT environments—which combine on-premise, virtual, private cloud, and public cloud technologies—the cost of application or infrastructure downtime can be catastrophically expensive. Gartner estimates that it’s about $336K per hour, and the majority of this downtime is spent on detecting the problem and identifying the root cause—both of which must happen before your team can even begin restoring service.
Attend this informative webinar to learn how you can reduce your mean-time-to-repair with full-stack monitoring in 60 minutes or less.
In the webinar, Wes Cooper and Michael Procopio, senior product managers here at Micro Focus, will join me to discuss:
- The issues our customers are facing every day
- How quickly ideal IT operations—those that are agile enough to meet Dev needs, consistently secure, and economically feasible—can go so wrong
- How Micro Focus can prevent such unfortunate events from occurring. (Because when they do, a critical IT failure can cost up to $500K per hour, according to IDC.)
During our hour-long presentation, we will cover:
- How to adapt to new infrastructure and architecture.
- What you need to monitor—including end-user transactions, firewalls, network devices, physical and virtual servers, cloud apps, web services, and big data.
- What a multifunction monitoring tool can support.
- How to maximize templates for easy deployment and continuous configuration.
- Relevant, real-world use cases and how companies are managing incidents.
- A demo of how you can achieve ROI within 60 minutes with Micro Focus SiteScope, our powerful agentless monitoring solution.
A bit more about SiteScope, for those of you who aren’t familiar with it: Built on a scalable, lightweight, remote-access architecture, SiteScope monitors the availability and performance of distributed IT infrastructure and applications—including servers, operating systems, network services, virtualization software, and application components. It gives IT teams the real-time information they need to stay apprised of problems and solve bottlenecks before they become critical issues.
See how quickly SiteScope can help you slash TCO in your environment with real-time visibility, predictive alerts, docker support, ChatOps integration, and cloud support. Set your own Micro Focus 60-Minute Challenge at the end of the webinar.