Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

Having a monstrously good time at Fusion 17

Odorizzi
New Member.
1 1 1,250

Monster.PNG

I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my monster from his slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise

He did the mash
He did the monster mash

--Bobby Pickett, 1962, “The Monster Mash”

I know when I hear this song, I think of fun childhood Halloween memories and watching old monster movies. But this year, I know that I will be enjoying the treats of the day at Fusion 17 in Orlando. Fusion is always an exciting event, and this year it promises plenty of IT Service Management activities and educational opportunities from Oct. 31-Nov 3.

This is the  first conference as Micro Focus ITSMA and during the event we’ll be presenting on the future of ITSM, as well as demonstrating the latest software from the next upcoming release.  I will be presenting at breakfast on Thursday Nov. 2, about the new ITSM pillars of Analytics, Machine Learning, and ChatOps. 

Our team will be at booth 713 where we will be demonstrating the new user interface in ITSMA as well as the topics covered in the breakfast presentation.  We’ll have experts from our product management, marketing, education services and pre-sales teams on-site and ready to answer any questions you may have. 

As an added bonus, we’ll be having a special surprise entertainer at the booth amazing you and tying in our ITSMA story.  Mini-presentations on ITSMA will happen after each show along with the opportunity to win some great prizes. (Trust me, you will want to schedule your visits around these events.)

It’s not too late to register and join us to learn more about our leading edge products as well as learn about all the latest technologies.  Register soon as space is limited and time is running out!!

1 Comment
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

enjoy it!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.