New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE

Hear what's new in Operations Bridge and more at the ITOM Summit in Dallas

Admiral
Admiral
1 0 580

Cowboy tall hat tommix.jpg

In my last post, I told you everything is bigger in Texas. If you didn’t believe my statement before, here’s more information to put in your hat. I shared what our customer speakers were talking about at the ITOM Summit Dallas 5-7 Feb 2018. In this post, I will update you on what our product teams are covering during this event.

On Tuesday, join the track keynote by Harald Burose, Director of Product Management Operations Bridge. He’ll be covering what’s new in the Operations Bridge autonomous monitoring system including:

• Collect Once, Store Once, Use Many
  • Business Process Monitor and SiteScope
  • A new agent
  • Containerization of the ITOM platform
  • AppManager
  • And of course, a demo

The breakouts will be on Tuesday and then repeated on Wednesday. This allows you to attend the breakouts presented in two tracks. During these breakouts, there will be two sessions:

Manage and optimize your multi-cloud services and costs

• Managing costs
  • Visualizing hybrid cloud
  • Automated monitoring of cloud services

Ensure the QoS of your SaaS application

• Monitoring from different locations
  • Managing the SLA with your service provider
  • Interconnected hybrid environments

Common data pipeline simplifying consumption by OpsBridge

• Getting value from your data faster
  • New common data pipeline system

Exploit the power of OpsBridge to manage SAP environments

• High level IT Goals for SAP
  • What it takes to manage SAP Systems​

Simple data Visualization for ITOM - This talk will be in the Cross-Suite Breakout Sessions

• An overview of Business Value Dashboard (BVD)
  • How BVD helps align IT and the Business
  • How to create your own dashboards

And all y’all won’t want to miss the Tuesday evening event at the House of Blues!

house of blues logo.jpg

Events

To get more information on this release and how customers are using Operations Bridge we are happy to announce the following events

Micro Focus ITOM Customer Forum, Paris, January 31, 2018 – register now

Micro Focus IT Operations Management Summit, Dallas, February 5-7, 2018 - register now

Micro Focus ITOM Summit Online February 5-7, 2018 and the next 12 months register now

Micro Focus Universe, Grimaldi Forum, Monaco, March 13-15, 2018 – register now

Read all our news at the OpsBridge blog

References

Explore all the capabilities of the Operations Bridge and technology integrations by visiting these sites:

About the Author
Micro Focus Product Marketing. Over 20 years in network and systems management.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.