If you’re a Service Management professional, then you’ve probably been bombarded by experts telling you all about Enterprise Service Management (ESM)—and how it can extend your service desk capabilities beyond IT.
But moving to ESM does not mean you need to rip out your existing IT Service Management Tool. Rather, it involves working within your traditional ITIL framework—which provided the building blocks for ITSM delivery—to better serve departments and individuals across the enterprise.
- Extend your ITSM help desk to the rest of the enterprise with ESM shared services.
- Use incident reports to drive automated, cost-saving workflows.
- Deliver smart self-service with analytics, AI, and machine learning.
- Quickly execute changes with agile change management.
Register today to join the live discussion on Thursday 27 February 2020 at 11am (GMT).
Or, if you can’t make the live session, register anyway and we’ll send you a link to view the recording at your convenience – but don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to leverage your ITSM solution to meet enterprise-wide expectations for quick, easy, personalized self-service. It’s easier than you might think.
Plus, if you’re looking for a bit more information about the journey from ITSM to ESM – here are a couple of blogs I enjoyed reading.
- How ITSM is moving beyond IT to ESM and greater business value
- 5 ways to overcome practical and political challenges to ESM
Look forward to seeing you online.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.