Learn about Network Management over your Spring Break!

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
0 0 476
0 Likes

walk-292995_640.jpgSpring Break 2020 is just a couple months away – where will you be going?  Why not somewhere exciting to learn about Network Management?

The annual tradition of high school and college kids getting a break from school to go party is rapidly approaching.  As I see advertisements for sun and fun, I was wondering, why can’t working professionals enjoy a fun destination and still contribute to their companies?  Luckily for you, this opportunity exists!

As we begin 2020, there are a host of opportunities to come learn more about Micro Focus’s network operations management solutions in several different times and locations:

Cisco Live conferences

March 3-6: Melbourne, Australia

May 31 – June 4: Las Vegas, NV

Cisco live is a great opportunity to come talk with product experts and get first hand demos of the latest features and capabilities, as well as see cross portfolio solutions to solve your most difficult IT problems. 

Micro Focus conferences

binnenhof-2398640_640.jpgMarch 17-19: The Hague, Netherlands

May 19-21: San Antonio, Texas

Get more information on #MicroFocusUniverse! 

Looking to get more in depth info and reviews of Micro Focus products?  With customer advisory boards, and customer sessions directly speaking on their experience with products, find out exactly what customers are thinking.

Register now for these upcoming events as space is limited and time is running out!

About the Author
I am the Sr. Technical Marketing Manager for MF's IT Service Management suite. Follow me on twitter @JasonOdorizzi
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.