Are you looking to learn more about the IT Service Management Automation (ITSMA) Suite? The Micro Focus Education team has released a new digital learning course to help you make the most of ITSMA’s capabilities.
This digital learning course provides an overview of the July 2017 release of the IT Service Management Automation (ITSMA) Suite. It is designed for end users to help them maximize the potential within the tool. The course first introduces the solution and describes the architecture and capabilities of the products included in the solution.
The course then provides detailed information about the following areas:
- Employee Self Service – Using the Service Portal, end users learn how to request and track support and service requests, search for a knowledge article, and browse a service catalog.
- Agent Interface—Using the Service Manager, agents, analyst, and managers learn how to manage interactions, incidents, problems, and changes.
- Reporting – User learns about the various reporting options within the solution:
- Using Service Manager views, favorites, reports, and dashboards to generate pre-defined and ad-hoc reports to display any information related to interactions, incidents, problems, changes, and so on.
- Using the UCMDB Browser and the UCMDB Reports Module quickly access specific CI information to generate custom and topology reports.
Use case scenarios are used throughout the course to reinforce key concepts and to demonstrate practical uses of the solution.
Here is a quick preview of the course:
And here is the link to the course on our Learning Management System so you can register to take the class for yourself.
Service Management Automation