Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) just released their new 2020 AIOps Radar on September 10th. This report provides a closer look at the required capabilities true AIOps solutions should provide, the uses cases AIOps is currently delivering, and an in-depth analysis of 17 of the industry’s leading vendors.
Micro Focus was awarded 4 awards in this year’s report, including:
- Most Balanced Use Case Value
- Strong Value – Incident, Performance, and Availability Management
- Strong Value – Change Impact and Capacity Optimization
- Strong Value – Business Impact and IT-to-Business Alignment
Most Balance Use Case Value:
“Micro Focus delivers unique AIOps strengths in all three use cases reviewed: Incident, Performance, and Availability Management; Change Impact and Capacity Optimization; and Business Impact and IT-to-Business Alignment. OpsBridge Ultimate’s leadership in integrations, automation, role-based awareness, and AI/ML functionality, as well as its breadth of support across the full application-infrastructure stack (including virtualized environments, cloud, microservices, and containers), make it an excellent choice for enterprise IT organizations seeking true versatility in value from their AIOps investments.”
Incident, Performance, and Availability Management
“Micro Focus’s AIOps platform delivers a breadth of role-aware capabilities that make it a leading unifier across IT, as well as between IT and the business. As an AIOps solution, Micro Focus brings a wealth of workflows, third-party integrations, and pragmatically evolved AI/ML to support real-world requirements across all three use cases addressed.”
Change Impact and Capacity Optimization
“OpsBridge can track application release changes across the full range of application types, along with changes across the infrastructure and security-related changes. The platform does this to promote application and infrastructure optimization, and more effective change impact management with an eye to how any given change may impact performance.”
Business Impact and IT-to-Business Alignment
“OpsBridge gives its customers easy options for enabling business communication through its business value dashboards for both IT and non-IT personnel. This means that roles such as non-IT executives, online operations, business application owners, digital transformation teams, and other business stakeholders can easily share relevant metrics for communication and decision-making with each other and with IT.”
- Get access to the full EMA 2020 AIOps Radar, courtesy of Micro Focus.
- Read Micro Focus’ Vendor Profile from the EMA 2020 AIOps Radar.
Related AIOps Reading
- The Top 10 Criteria for Evaluating AIOps Platforms
- Say Hi to the Future of AIOps - LookBook
- Fast Track Upgrades for Micro Focus OpsBridge and APM - LookBook
- Webinar – LIVE on September 17th - What’s New in Operations Bridge 2020.08 - Register here
- Micro Focus Realize 2020 - Middle East and Africa (MEA) - Register here
- See all the Micro Focus events worldwide.
- On-demand - AIOps Summit
- On-demand - What’s New in Operations Bridge Cloud Monitoring
- On-demand - What’s new in Operations Bridge 2019.08
- On-demand - The AIOps Story: Bringing It All Together with Micro Focus Operations Bridge
Do you have an Idea or Product Enhancement Request about ITOM products? Submit it in Idea Exchange.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this blog. Comment below.