Micro Focus is a Silver Sponsor of PINK20 in Las Vegas

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
0 0 1,124
0 Likes

pink2020.jpgMicro Focus is a silver sponsor of the 24th annual international PINK20 conference, which will take place on February 16-19 at beautiful Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada. PINK 20 addresses tactical, strategic and operational aspects of IT Service Management (ITSM) including ITIL®, ITSM, Lean IT, ISO, PRINCE2®, Six Sigma, COBIT®, PMBOK, Organizational Change Management, Business Relationship Management, and more. As always, the program is content rich and comprehensive with 100+ sessions across 9 tracks. Attendees will be able to gain new perspectives, including the new ITIL 4 framework, and can also connect with other like-minded practitioners on common challenges and goals. The organizer is expecting 1500+ attendees, spanning a variety of industries, from more than 35 countries.

Micro Focus will exhibit at booth #100, where we will demonstrate the latest and greatest of SMAX and Universal Discovery and CMDB. Visitors will be able to meet the MAX, the AI-enabled virtual agent and even take a photo with him. You will be able to see, and try yourself, the following capabilities:

• Machine-learning enabled service desk
  • Various enterprise service management apps
  • Conversational virtual agent, MAX
  • Codeless configuration
  • Discovery of public cloud and on-premise
  • Business service mapping with impact analysis

On Tuesday 02/18, during the networking & lunch, I will present Driving Digital Transformation with Enterprise Service Management (ESM) from 11:45 to 12:45. I know that you will have many options to choose from when it comes to sessions, but I would love to see you in attendance! Here is the abstract for my session:

Successful digital transformation requires improvement of back-office operations by modernizing antiquated manual procedures with technology and automation. Most back-office teams, such as HR and Facilities, provide services and support, but many don’t tie into a larger service management strategy. Enterprise Service Management (ESM) should be the platform for better, faster, and less expensive back-office transformation across your entire organization. In this session, you will learn how modern ESM platforms are built, why AI-enabled capabilities and automation make the key difference in employees’ adoption of new tools and practices, and how to build the business case for ESM. We will explain how machine learning works with several use cases for ESM, including conversational virtual agents, smart ticketing, and prescriptive analytics. Better back-office operations are vital in creating successful customer and employee engagement, and successful ESM implementations. Come find out how AI-powered automation turbocharges back-office digital transformation. I look forward to your attendance and rich discussion.

If you haven’t registered yet, there is still a bit time. Contact me and I will tell you how to save 10% on your full conference pass.

The Micro Focus team can’t wait to speak with you at booth #100 about your ITSM, discovery and CMDB challenges and initiatives in 2020 and beyond! Vesna, Wes, Kasey,  Mike, Hollie, and Eric look forward to meeting you.

Vesna

About the Author
Vesna is the senior product marketing manager at Micro Focus Software. She has been with HPE , now Micro Focus, for 17 years in R&D, product management and product marketing. At Micro Focus she is responsible for go to market and enablement of the Micro Focus ITOM software products.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.