Network infrastructure teams connect. Information security teams lock it down. Their missions are fundamentally opposed, but digital enterprises are increasingly demanding that network operations and security operations teams work together.
Join Shamus McGillicuddy, senior analyst at leading IT analyst firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), and Jon Kies, manager of network management product marketing at Micro Focus to discover why and how enterprises are aligning NetOps and SecOps. Register here for this live event on September 5, 2018.
Shamus will highlight new EMA research that identifies best practices for this new wave of collaboration, while Jon will highlight how Network Operations Management from Micro Focus supports network managers as they align themselves more closely with security operations.
Additionally, you learn more about:
- Why it is essential for network teams to collaborate with security
- The challenges to successful network and security collaboration
- Tools and data that enable collaboration
- Critical points of collaboration between networking and security
- The role of automation in NetSecOps collaboration
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.