Please join the Micro Focus ITOM Product Management and Engineering Team for an interactive discussion and Q&A. This session will cover additional information regards Extended Support Plus for Operations Manager, the evolution to Operations Bridge (OpsBridge), and answer your questions.
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018
Time: 7:00AM PT / 10:00AM ET / 3:00PM CET
Location: BrightTALK Webinar
Operations Manager Extended Support Plus
We are pleased to announce the new Extended Support Plus offering that ensures business continuity for current Operations Manager customers by extending the previously announced Committed Support time frame ending on June 30, 2018.
The offering will provide full support service and product updates including:
- Critical security updates to ensure security compliance
- Hotfixes for critical or high impact product defects which prevent unresolvable system outages
The products covered in this offering are:
- Operations Manager for Linux 9.2x
- Performance Manager 9.2x
- Operations Agent 11.14, 11.15 and 11.16
- Operations Smart Plug-in for SAP 12.0x
- Operations Smart Plug-in for Oracle Database 12.0x
- Operations Smart Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server 12.0x
- Operations Smart Plug-in for Microsoft Exchange Server 13.0x
- Operations Smart Plug-in for Microsoft Active Directory 7.0x
This offering enables flexibility to plan your production environment upgrade at own pace. Questions? Please contact your designated Micro Focus Support Renewal Specialist for more details about Extended Support Plus.
Evolve from Operations Manager to OpsBridge
Also, as a valued customer, you're eligible for license migration to OpsBridge Premium edition at no cost.
Operations Bridge (OpsBridge) is the next step in modern IT Operations monitoring. It’s the industry’s first Enterprise ready containerized IT operations monitoring and analytics solution that automatically reduces data noise, proactively detects problems, rapidly executes remediation, and improves collaboration across tool silos. This results in 70x faster root cause, 50% less MTTR, reduction in the overall cost of IT Operations. It now includes APM products to improve the digital user experience.
In addition to everything Operations Manager can do, OpsBridge provides:
- Automated discovery and monitoring of your IT environment, including Cloud environments
- Data integration from 200+ tools and technologies
- Holistic infrastructure and service health view (single pane of glass)
- Business value dashboard (see example above)
- Comprehensive content for Automated Hybrid IT infrastructure including popular public and private cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure, Azure Stack, Google Cloud Platforms and OpenStack
- Application performance monitoring
- Automated Big Data based AIOps analytics - provides all 26 capabilities recommended by Gartner (see AIOps report) and Forrester (Cognitive Operations)
- Automated remediation with 8000+ runbooks ready to use
- Hybrid IT infrastructure forecasting and optimization
- Advanced event correlation ability
- Cross-domain reporting
Many customers have started or completed the OpsBridge License Migration and are all pleased to see added value resonating in their IT operations business. Here are some successful customer stories for your reference.
- Accenture Changes the Dynamics of IT Ops with Operations Bridge
- Boeing IT Operations Focuses on Business with Operations Bridge
- Swiss Mobiliar uses OpsBridge BVD to raise IT to a more strategic business partner
If you have any questions or requests with regard to the OpsBridge migration program, please contact your designated account sales representative or click here to have us contact you.
With the Extended Support Plus service and zero cost OpsBridge License Migration you’ll be able to ensure business continuity, enable flexibility in your business planning, and evolve your current investment by upgrading at your own pace.
Have questions? Please join us for the webinar on June 28th. Register Here
To get more information on this release and how customers are using OpsBridge we are happy to announce the following events:
- Webinar - Operations Manager Support Extension & Evolution to OpsBridge Q&A - June 28th, 2018 - Register Here
- Webinar – Hybrid IT is the new normal
- Webinar replay - Solving the complexity of Hybrid Cloud monitoring
Read all our news at the OpsBridge blog
Explore all the capabilities of the OpsBridge and technology integrations by visiting these sites:
- Operations Bridge
- Operations Manager i
- Operations Bridge Technology Integrations eBook
- Operations Bridge Integrations page
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.