One of the most popular Micro Focus products, OO is an enterprise-scale IT process automation solution. OO coordinates automated tasks across teams, tools, technologies, and environments. It breaks down silos, integrates with anything, and orchestrates any process. It’s the perfect orchestrator, often likened to the Swiss army knife of IT processes.
Orchestration use cases span incident remediation to service requests, IaaS to cloud automation. The possibilities are endless. The results are impressive. The customer testimonials are unmatched: 93 percent of customers are very or extremely likely to recommend OO to other organizations.
The goal of orchestration is to identify the quick wins and high-ROI use cases. Hence, customers often start their orchestration with task and process automation (for everyday operations like password reset, file cleanup, reboot server, and restart service). They then advance towards more sophisticated scenarios which include IaaS, cloud management, application deployment, DevOps, and disaster recovery.
There are many reasons why customers choose OO over other vendors—rich content is one of them
Famously, OO is known for its rich content. OO offers more than 8,000 out-of-the-box, customizable flows. If customers can’t find what they’re looking for, they can design their own flows or onboard existing content (such as scripts). Content extends to friendly wizards (SOAP, REST) to integrate with anything.
With 8000 out-of-the-box content, end-to-end processes are written for you, so you don’t have to write them.
OO stands out from the crowd. Based on a recent survey, here are 6 reasons why customers chose OO over other vendors:
- More than 8,000 out-of-the-box flows: OO provides content for any use case, any technology
- Secure, scalable, high-availability architecture: OO is enterprise-ready for situations that demand high security and no downtime
- Fast time-to-value: OO is easy to install, use, and design with
- Extensible, open, vendor agnostic: With friendly open-API wizards, OO integrates with anything
- Hybrid authoring: OO offers textual (CloudSlang-based), graphical (intuitive drag-and-wire), and multi-authoring capabilities to create, customize, and debug flows
- Invoke from anywhere: Invoke OO from monitoring and service management tools, service request catalogs, command lines, third-party cloud portals, applications, or ChatOps
An orchestrator is important, and the perfect one is going to change everything
When customers adopt OO or expand their orchestration use cases, high-ROI results are inevitable. Most OO customers easily save more than 250 man-hours per month, some more than 2,500 man-hours. Customers achieve excellent value for money, reduce errors, and speed up service delivery.
Want to learn more?
Discover Marketplace, the go-to place for out-of-the-box content
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.