It’s October, the best month ever (after December) because we can find cool, crisp air on nature walks; visit the pumpkin patch; indulge on sweets and binge-watch our favourite TV shows while curled up in a blanket! This is also the time when we can anticipate next year’s (and the next decade’s) predictions, and last but not the least, October is a month where we see the highest employee engagement.
With that in mind, I want to help you see a spike in your communication with your employer and colleagues. Below is the list of what you should check out to know what is going on with Micro Focus SMAX. As always, for our readers, all links are ungated.
- Forrester will publish the ESM Wave 19 on October 10 and SMAX is a leader for the second time in a row! Forrester stated that “Micro Focus provides one of the most intelligent service management platforms currently available, including uniquely advanced automated change risk scoring and proactive change optimization suggestion.” You can read the report here.
- Micro Focus is a Gold sponsor at Service Management World 2019, November 9-13 in Orlando, FL. If you are attending, make sure to visit our booth #700, see the demo of the SMAX 2019.11 and CMS 2019.11 releases and get all of your questions answered by our booth staff. On Monday, November 11 we will present about how MAX, the smart virtual agent, can differentiate your service desk. On November 12, we will host a cocktail party after the expo hall hours.
- ESM Primer is an eBook written by industry-acclaimed analyst and influencer Stephen Mann. This document is a must-read for everyone who wants to understand what ESM is, how ESM can be a platform for back-office digital transformation, how to create the business case for ESM and the key factors for ESM success.
- Ten Tips for Empowering Your IT Support with AI white paper. Today’s IT service desks are drowning in the complexity of hybrid IT and the intense demands of digitally empowered users. But here’s good news: AI for IT is here—and it’s delivering significant time, quality, and cost improvements to IT teams large and small, far and wide. Even if you have no plans or budget for AI until next year, start getting ready now. Adoption may take longer than you think, and the digital marketplace won’t wait.
- What’s ESM—This video introduces you to Enterprise Service Management (ESM), what it is, and why you should care.
- SMAX Value Calculator is a 2-minute assessment which shows potential customers how much time, money, and effort they can save by moving to SMAX.
- How to Build High-Value Enterprise Services on Existing ITSM Investments webinar from September 11. Speakers were Valerie O’Connel (EMA) and Rolf Frydenberg (Manag-E CEO).
- Enterprise Service Management, AI, and Emerging Technologies webinar on October 22. Speakers are Michael Pott and Roy Atkinson (HDI). You will hear where ESM is expanding, the key influences on the ESM adoption and the role of AI.
- What’s New in SMAX 2019.11on November 14. Michael Pott will lead this webinar in which you will hear all about the new release and be able to ask questions. Register here.
The “Idea of the Day”:
"We risk failing by being afraid to do things out of our comfort zone. The fear of being embarrassed or embarrassing ourselves... Only by being fearless, and doing scary things, can we grow and advance."
Share with our community which of the above new assets you like the most and which one you would like us to deliver!
Service Management Automation