Are you ready to voyage to a prime Riviera destination, where luxury, glamour and sightseeing are just like a fairytale? The amazing thing is that everything is real and not make believe. The nature in the area is beautiful and the Mediterranean is sparkling! Trust me you won’t believe your eyes! If you want to experience Monaco for yourself (and learn about the latest from Micro Focus) then join us at our first Micro Focus Universe 2018, from 13 to 15 March in Monaco, at the Grimaldi Forum. Register for the event here.
If you are interested in speaking at this landmark customer event, submit your abstract here. We will contact you before our selection process begins. We anticipate hosting nearly 1,600 international delegates that interested in gaining knowledge from customer use cases. I believe delegates will deeply appreciate your insight and unique perspective.
Speakers with sessions accepted for Micro Focus Universe 2018 will receive a free three-day event pass, as well as two nights funded hotel accommodations and flights. Monaco is calling!
Join the ITOM Team at Micro Focus Universe
We are bringing all of the EMEA Customer Forums together into one conference and the biggest among them will be ITOM Forum. This event will feature presentations from key customers showcasing their ITOM transformations, successes, best practices, and lessons they learned using Micro Focus ITOM solutions to solve their business-critical challenges and accelerate the digitization of their businesses.
Our Senior Vice President and General Manager, Tom Goguen will open the ITOM Forum on Tuesday, 13 March, with an entertaining presentation about the newest and most innovative capabilities in our converged portfolio between heritage HPE Software ITOM and heritage Micro Focus ITOM. After the opening ceremony, we will kick-off the series of customer presentations with two customers who will talk about our ITOM portfolio in two sessions. Afterward you can experience our entire Micro Focus software portfolio in action. (All of you who still remember the HP Software Universe events from the past, the keyword is “Ulli-Pfeifer-and-software-in-action”. A must see attraction!)
Wednesday, 14 March will be entirely dedicated to customer sessions – we have 24 slots and 32 top customers at minimum will be presenting. We still have free slots to give to our presenters, so if you want to present, send me a message or submit your abstract here. Speaker submissions will be open through 15 January.
Presentations will include real-world stories about managing the performance of networks with Network Operations Management, deploying applications to hybrid cloud with Hybrid Cloud Management, leveraging the Service Management Automation suite to support end-users, ensuring compliance with Data Center Automation or doing anything and everything with Operations Bridge. And you will be able to hear from several Data Protector customers about how they are protecting their data across heterogeneous environments.
Thursday, 15. March is reserved for product management-led sessions about the suite roadmaps.
If you are still not sure why you should head to Monaco for this amazing event, here are 7 more reasons to attend:
- Experience the New Zone, with 60 booths. 14 of these booths will feature the ITOM suites and products. The exhibition will be open throughout all three days of the event.
- Watch live demos and learn about the ITOM suites in short hands-on labs on the exhibition floor. Gain insights and learn best practices so you can deliver even more business value to your organization.
- Meet more than 30 of our exhibiting partners. View demos to extend your understanding of what our technology can do for you.
- Meet one-on-one with product managers, R&D architects or our executives of your choice. Build beneficial relationships and gain invaluable insight.
- Hear about the roadmap and strategy information first hand from our PM leaders. Be among the first to hear our plans for the future.
- Grow relationships. Engage with local and international peers and colleagues to extend your network.
- Be dazzled and amazed at every turn in Monaco. It has more than 300 days of sunshine per year and in the springtime, “Le Mistral” wind creates crystal clear skies with average temperatures of 12 degree Celsius and 9 daylight hours in March– all higher than the most of rest of Europe.
Register here now so you don’t miss your opportunity to join us. .
News & Events