We are proud to announce that Micro Focus Operations Bridge 2018.02 is now available.
Operations Bridge (OpsBridge) is a solution that provides AIOps capabilities for consolidated IT event and performance management. These capabilities mean that Operations Bridge can:
- Sense the state of its environment
- Analyze the data it consolidates. This data can be collected from its own tools and over 200 integrations, to find operational problems or changing resource demands
- Adapt the environment dynamically. This helps to resolve issues and address changing business demands at optimal cost
- Visualize in a way that makes sense to business owners and executives as well as IT operators and executives
Read the technical announcement blog post for more details. Here’s what’s new:
Micro Focus AppManager Integration – AppManager is a leader in infrastructure management and it specializes in managing Office 365. AppManager topology and event data are now ingested by Operations Bridge Manager (OBM, formerly Operations Manager i), which augments OpsBridge’s no rip and replace philosophy. AppManager users can enjoy the additional analytics and root cause analysis features of OpsBridge without losing any of their investment.
New management packs – Management packs provide additional data collection, analysis, and dashboards for specific applications or infrastructure elements.
Enhanced in this release are the:
- Management Pack for SAP 2.0 - Includes simplified configuration, enhanced discovery and job monitoring
- Management Pack for Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Added support for Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Simple Storage Service (S3) and cost metrics for billing
- Management Pack for Microsoft Azure – Supports Azure Application service including App Service constraints, limits and quotas
Store Once - Store Once is the first version of the ITOM big-data platform. Initially, it is collecting system metrics from Operations Agents. Over time it will become a single data store for all the collected data for ITOM products, meaning it is a single data source that can be queried for all data. Store Once is built on top of the Vertica platform to make sure your data has an impact.
Business Value Dashboard - Business Value Dashboard (BVD) now operates on top of Store Once. BVD can execute queries to Store Once which gives it access to the many analytical functions that are available in the underlying Vertica platform.
- Operations Manager i has been renamed to Operations Bridge Manager (OBM) to match the other components such as Operations Bridge Analytics and Operations Bridge Reporter
- Operations Bridge is now rebranded with the Micro Focus look, as shown in the screenshot above
- New high availability items: the embedded PostgreSQL, in addition to Oracle RAC now supports high availability (HA) and you can now add OBM HA after the initial configuration
To get more information on this release and how customers are using Operations Bridge we are happy to announce the following events
Explore all the capabilities of the Operations Bridge and technology integrations by visiting these sites:
- Operations Bridge
- Operations Bridge Manager
- Operations Bridge Technology Integrations eBook
- Operations Bridge Integrations page