Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
IT Operations Management (ITOM) Blog
Learn how IT operations management (ITOM) solutions fuel digital business performance through automation, orchestration, and transformation.
Use the OPTIONS button below to subscribe

IT Operations Management (ITOM) Blog

Ian_Bromehead Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

King.jpgWith 2.1Billion people using smartphones, little doubt that the App is king. But if you’re not careful with your IT Ops many of those 2.1B people won't be happy with you. Even a handful of unhappy customers is bad news. Got online apps? Get APM.  See what Gartner says about APM.

Read Blog Article

Read more
1 0 489
Ian_Bromehead Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Monitoring is dead.jpgWith cloud I don't need monitoring, its somebody else's problem.

With new apps, we don't need IT operations any more, we'll do the monitoring.

Our apps get version several times a day, what do we need monitoring for.

All these and more is what I've heard on the lips of serious people. So is monitoring boring? Do we still need it? With new apps and their manguages and frameworks, is trad IT operations doomed..

Well the only thing that's constant is change so they say,  and monitoring is constantly changing. 
Well I wouldn't trash those tools just yet if I were you. Read on to see where some are taking monitoring..

Read Blog Article

Read more
1 0 368
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

ITOM-summit-2019.jpgAccenture will have 2 speakers at the ITOM Summit in February at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort. Read on to see what they'll cover...

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 1,419
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

crystal ball prediction psychics-1026092_1280.jpgI hope you had a wonderful holiday but it is time to get back to work. To start off the year I have the 2019 IT Operations predictions. Read on to see what I think the trends are for 2019.

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 514
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.