What’s really going on with service management? How is it changing and what’s blocking Its progress? How can technologies and capabilities like automation, self-service, social IT, machine learning and analytics empower and transform IT Service Management (ITSM) teams and increase end-user and IT productivity?
This webinar will dig into the details of the above questions, discuss how service management teams can help to improve and empower both IT and business performance, and show how Micro Focus Service Management Automation (SMAX) brings together the required capabiliteis on a single ITOM platform. In this webinar you will learn:
- How ITSM teams are evolving both organizationally and in terms expanding IT initiatives
- How strategic priorities in service management changed over the last four years and what remain as the greatest challenges
- How ITSM teams are beginning to adopt automation, self-service, social IT, analytics and AI and the benefits once these technologies are adopted
- How these technology areas are combined to support superior business and IT performance
- How Micro Focus Service Management Automation (SMAX) can be a catalyst for propelling service management teams.
Join this webinar with Dennis Drogseth, vice president of research at leading IT analyst firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), and Roy Ritthaler, vice president of product marketing at Micro Focus, to discover how ITSM teams can become catalysts and hubs of innovation.
Register for Automating Service Management: Decision Making for the Digital Age today for the webinar on April 17.
Michael Pott (@michaelpott)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.