Highlighted
Contributor.. Chetu_7845 Contributor..
Contributor..

Automated Process manager "Not responding" Mode

Hi Folks,

I need your help to fixing my issue.

I'm using AM 9.70 Version and configuration posted below, Whenever I'm trying to Connect database via  APM GUI after "Signaling Presence Database server" phase it was going "Not Responding" Mode and windows services going to Stopping mode but it will never stop till i have to kill the APM GUI process manually via task manager. This is making lot of issue while working on AM please let me know what i have to troubleshoot, Case opened with microfocus no updates so far, attached Logs and screenshots for the same.

pastedImage (1).pngpastedImage.png

DBA Team receiving blocking alerts for the same

Appreciate if you can respond for this post!!

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.