Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Absent Member.. Fazlur Absent Member..
Absent Member..

CPU/Network card Utilization on Servers

Hi,

I want to get CPU and Network utilization data from Servers. My understanding without SNMP we can't get CPU and Network utilization data from servers/workstations. From scan data can we have a snap shot of CPU and network utilization data?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. MTWalsh Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: CPU/Network card Utilization on Servers

DDMI doesn't do realtime performance monitoring.  It is considered an inventory tool, primarily for use alongside HP Asset Manager in order to provide an automated way of keeping track of the IT organization's network connected assets.  The do make other software capable of doing realtime monitoring and trend tracking of performance data such as what you are mentioning.  One example might be something like HP Performance Manager.  I would suggest though that you maybe talk to your HP account rep about your specific needs to get matched up with the appropriate solution.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.