Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Absent Member.. TrentLay Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Can DDMI use a port other than port 80?

Jump to solution
I know the documentation implies 'No', but just wondering if anyone has made it work or thinks it is possible?

Thanks,

Trent.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steven R Lee
New Member.

Re: Can DDMI use a port other than port 80?

Jump to solution
I have not heard anyone be successful at doing this. It's best to keep DDM I server within the specs that are laid out for top performance.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Steven R Lee
New Member.

Jump to solution
I have not heard anyone be successful at doing this. It's best to keep DDM I server within the specs that are laid out for top performance.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Matthew Darwin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
DDMI Web UI runs on https port 443. There is a redirect on port 80 to 443 so it works in case you forget the S in https.

In DDMI 7.5x and below port 80 is only used for saving off-site scan files back to the server.
Absent Member.. TrentLay Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
OK Thanks guys. If anyone does it be sure to post!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.