Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Absent Member.. CiaranOBrien Absent Member..
Absent Member..

DDMI will not load

All

• I have installed DDMi 9.3
  • Installed the license with Autopass
  • Java is installed and enabled
  • Apache is running
  • All services are running
  • Pop blocker has been disabled.
  • When I launch DDMi in the browser with local host I get the log on screen
  • I enter the id and password and DDMi looks like it is going to load but never loads.

Does anybody have any ideas why DDMi does not load?

0 Likes
6 Replies
Jeff Sikorski Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: DDMI will not load

What operating system did you install the DDMI server on? 

Was this an upgrade or a brand new install?

Bad suggestion... but I would uninstall and reinstall the DDMI server again.  Just go to add/remove programs and uninstall it... reboot... then install it again... and reboot one more time.  All your settings are saved in the registry so when you do the install again it will auto-populate all the hard stuff.

If that doesn't work, I'd delete the <data directory> and try again.

~Jeff

0 Likes
Steven R Lee
New Member.

One other suggestion would be to try and access the server from another workstation and not the server directly by using the IP Address of the DDMI Server from the workstation.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

tried but still them same

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jeff

tried but the same issue. I get an HTTPS browser error when i try to go to the URL. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Steven R Lee
New Member.

The only other suggestion I could offer would be to check there is no port conflicts with other Web servers on the server. Failing that, I would get a ticket open with support to look at the issue more. It sounds like a conflict on some kind and being redirected for some reason.

If you look at the HP DDMI System Panel you will be able to run a scan to see if there are any conflicts. You can find the HP DDMI System Panel on the DDMI Server as an icon next to your system clock.

0 Likes
Jeff Sikorski Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Agreed with Steve... you are going to need to go with Support to help you through this probably.

Can you post some screen shots of what you are doing and what you are seeing?

When you go to:
https://ddmiserver/

What happens?  Do you get to a credentials pop up?  What happens when you type in your credentials?

~Jeff

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.