Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Gail D Absent Member.
Absent Member.

DDMi RSA Server Certificate

Jump to solution
I'm new to DDMi. I've install the app but cannot get access through the web. the log has "RSA Server certificate commonName "xxx" does not match server name"

DDMi is installed on a test envir that is not connected to a domain.

Does DDMi have to be on a domain to work? If not, how can I access the appl?

thanks,
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Matthew Darwin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: DDMi RSA Server Certificate

Jump to solution
When the error comes up in your web browser, do the steps to add the certificate to your browser so it is accepted always.

Or generate a valid SSL certificate signed by a recognized authority (Verisign or whatever) and include in DDMI web server directory.

No DDMI does not have to be in a domain.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Matthew Darwin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
When the error comes up in your web browser, do the steps to add the certificate to your browser so it is accepted always.

Or generate a valid SSL certificate signed by a recognized authority (Verisign or whatever) and include in DDMI web server directory.

No DDMI does not have to be in a domain.

View solution in original post

Gail D Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I deleted the cert file and regenerated another one then access DDMi from another server.

thank you,
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.