Absent Member.. Kalyan_27 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

DDMi integartion with SM via CIT

hi All,

I need some inputs.
My configurations DDMi 7.60 version.
SM 9.20 and CIT 4.10.
Im trying to connect DDMi and SM via Connect IT. Im able to get connected to DDMi with application user name and password.

But, when I try connecting to SM I get an error saying SM version cannot be retrived and connection unsuccessful.

Im using port 12670 legacy. Im able to telnet to the port 12670 to SM server. sm.cfg also has got configurations related to 12670.

Please, let me know if you have inputs to get connected to SM.

Regards,
Kalyan.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Matthew Darwin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: DDMi integartion with SM via CIT

This sounds like it is more a question for the CIT or SM forum.
0 Likes
Established Member.. rekha chinnappa
Established Member..

Hi

There is a OOB scenario for connecting DDMI and SM. That uses SM Webservices. Try to use tat connector and test ur output. You do not require any legacy connection to test when ever ur connecting using sm webservice.

Regards
Rekha
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Kalyan_27 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I feel its a complex task to integrate ddmi and SM either via ucmdb or via connect it.

No concrete information. Thanks for all the updates.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.