Highlighted
ankit gupta_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ED Scanner and License issue

Hi guys,

I have started to work in ED 2.50 Module.I have been facing some issues and didn't able to find out the root cause.Please help me out to overcome from this issues:

(1) When i go to license status, it is showing that i don't have the software utilization license: " just because i am using Evaluation version and it comes in License version isn't it?

(2) Do you have some docs on Scanner which may helpful for me to work on Scanner step by step.

Please help me to do this task as soon as possible.

If you have some docs on ED Scanner or anything , could you please send me on my gmailid that is ankit.elex@gmail.com

Help will be appreciated by good points.

Thanks and Regards,
Ankit Gupta
Always Believe "The Best is yet to Come".
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: ED Scanner and License issue

Ankit,

Regarding Question 1 - It is possible but I cannot comment since licenses are different. You have to check the information you received - usually the email you receive with your license provides a description of the options/number of devices.

Regrading Question 2 - The manuals shipping with the product have enough information to get you started. They are available from the UI (under Help > Documentation). If you don't have the product installed, you can download them from http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/manuals.

Regards,
Brindusa

0 Likes
ankit gupta_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ED Scanner and License issue

Hi Brindusa,

Thanks for your support.

I have already docs for scanner.but i want some practical docs that means any implementation docs which you have done for your clients.

if you have, please send me on my gmailid ankit.elex@gmail.com

Thanks for your valuable support.

Regards,
Ankit Gupta
Always Believe "The Best is yet to Come".
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.