How to upgrade to DDMI 9.32 Update 1 release
I wanted to provide here some clarification regarding the installation of DDMI 9.32 Update 1 release.
DDMI 9.32 Update 1 is a Cumulative Update Patch that is available for download on the SSO portal http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00359343.
The installation documentation is incorrect, please refer to the Release Notes document currently provided for this patch which contains valid information for installation.
In the meantime the following points need to be taken into consideration when installing DDMI 9.32 Update 1 patch:
- This patch can only be installed on top of existing DDMI 9.32 installation. Please do not uninstall DDMI 9.32 before installing this patch.
- It cannot be installed on top of any other version of DDMI, including 9.30 and 9.31.
- The patch should be installed by running the setup.exe file provided with it.
- If the upgrade takes place from the DDMI version prior to 9.32, first it is necessary to upgrade to DDMI 9.32. The media for the installation of DDMI 9.32 can be found on the SSO portal http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_HPED_00580.
- If you decide to apply DDMI 9.32 Update 1 patch straight after upgrading to DDMI 9.32, then it is not necessary to apply any other patches that were produced for DDMI 9.32. If, however, you want to leave a period of time between the upgrade to DDMi 9.32 and the installation of 9.32 Update 1 release, then it is necessary to apply all the patches for DDMI 9.32 that are available on the SSO portal (http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/patches) to prevent any problems.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'