Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
kevinnh2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Using MS SQL with DDMI

Hi there,

From what i know, MYSQL DB is installed together when i install DDMI 7.5. Is there any way i could extract the data and transfer them into MS SQL instead? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Kevin
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Matthew Darwin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Using MS SQL with DDMI

Sure,

Just set up an ODBC connection (this is documented in the user manual) and pull out whatever data you need.

Beware that if you have a large implementation to write optimized queries so you're not locking the database and preventing the system from loading new data.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.