StacyWhetzell Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

ddmi SAI Recognized Applications count

Where can I find information as to how many different Application or Software Titles are recognized by HP's SAI. I'd like to know for both Windows type SW and for Unix. I've been told this info exists, but have not been able to find anything except a vague reference, "Thousands of unique application versions are currently supported by the Master SAIs." in one of the HP manuals.

Thanks much
Stacy Whetzell
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: ddmi SAI Recognized Applications count

Stacy,

Because the information is dynamic (changes every month with the Discovery Knowledge releases), you will not find it in the manuals.

There are two places where you can find the info
- summary:
- go to DDMI UI and navigate to Status > Current Settings > System Configuration
- go to the SAI Statistics
- please note this list only shows the info about the "active" SAIs (currently used for recognition)
- detailed:
- download the latest Discovery Knowledge package from SSO Portal
- unzip the package
- you will find a number of html documents, one for each SAI in the package. They give you a detailed list of all applications (and versions) contained in the corresponding SAI

Regards,
Brindusa
StacyWhetzell Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: ddmi SAI Recognized Applications count

Great Answer!

Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.