BoHBost Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Adding new Email Tokens

Hi

Is it possible to add new email tokens for the email templates.

I would for example like to add review owner email to some of the templates.

Br Bo
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Adding new Email Tokens

On 1/24/19 6:14 AM, BoHBost wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to add new email tokens for the email templates.
>
> I would for example like to add review owner email to some of the
> templates.
>
> Br Bo
>
>

Greetings,

1) What is the exact version of ID Gov you are using?

2) In the recent versions you can go to the Notification task and there
you have the ability to add other relationships or people directly.

For Example: on the "Reviewer Task Reminder" on either the TO or CC
fields, select the search icon. Then, you can either add a specific
person or select the relationships tab where you can see tokens like:

REVIEW.OWNER
REVIEW.AUDITOR
REVIEWER
ESCALATION.OWNER
ESCALATION.SUPERVISOR

--
Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Principal Enterprise Architect
Micro Focus
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Steven

1. we are using 3.0.1 currently.

2. the tokens I'm reffering to is the ones that are described in the documentation

"Email Tokens
When customizing emails be careful in handling the tokens. Some email templates expect only certain processing tokens. Therefore, the product might not be able to replace a token with a value in some situations. In these situations, the template contains blank values when unexpected tokens are present. Notifications sent during review preview mode that enable administrators and review owners to preview notifications, might also not always replace tokens with values, and names seen in the preview might not be the name that is sent in the live mode email.

The email templates use the following processing tokens:

Token Notes"

I would like to add the reviewowner email as a token for the templates to use. Is that possible ?

Br Bo
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Stefven

1. 3.0.1 is the exact version

2. i would like to add additional tokens to the email templates like described in the documentation

'"Email Tokens
When customizing emails be careful in handling the tokens. Some email templates expect only certain processing tokens. Therefore, the product might not be able to replace a token with a value in some situations. In these situations, the template contains blank values when unexpected tokens are present. Notifications sent during review preview mode that enable administrators and review owners to preview notifications, might also not always replace tokens with values, and names seen in the preview might not be the name that is sent in the live mode email.

The email templates use the following processing tokens:

Token Notes"

I would like to add for example reviewOwnerMail to the template as a new token

Br Bo
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.