Highlighted
sma2006 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Does anyone already tried IG integration with AWS

Hi,

Does someone has already tried to use NetIQ Identity Governance to manage and control user accounts, groups in Amazon Web Services (AWS) ?

I don't see any collector or connector available .

Thanks

Sylvain

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Does anyone already tried IG integration with AWS

Greetings,
    You are correct that currently (ID Gov 3.5 and earlier) we do not have a set of native AWS Collectors. This is something we are investigating. Do you have IDM?

Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Principal Enterprise Architect
Micro Focus

0 Likes
sma2006 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Yes, IDM is available.
Thx
Sylvain
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

My company has an AWS driver for IDM if you are interested.  Message me for more details.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.