Highlighted
BoHBost Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Searching review items

Hi

Is setting up different reviews at a site and we are currently testing the search option. Any  one knows if it is possible to limit the auto search. Issue is that if we search for something and get a results and the start deleting the typed word at some point the search field is trying to search returning different datasets based on the  "half" deleted word and it tends to mess up the seach logic. Problem is from my experience is that this user behavior is normal for many users. 

I have tried changing the typeahead option with no luck. but i don't think it is valid for the search field in review items list.

Have any one tried the same issue and found a solution ?

Br Bo

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Searching review items

Greetings,

1) You did not outline the version of ID Gov. Are you using 3.5.x?

2) You outlined the following "I have tried changing the typeahead option".  Does that mean you adjusted the 'Typehead delay' setting in Configuration -> General Settings?  If yes, what did you set it to?

3) In this thread you do not specifically outline where you are in the review process. Are you trying creating/modifying a review definition and trying to specify the specific permission or accounts that should be reviewed? Or are you logged in a Reviewer and looking at your review items within a running instance of a Review?

Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Principal Enterprise Architect
Micro Focus

0 Likes
BoHBost Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Searching review items

Hi Steven

1) 3.5.1

2) Yes tried to change the setting. Tested with both 0 and 100.000 ms

It is under the review item list and searching in the field upper right on the review item list page.

Br Bo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.