Keep request history for assignments

Idea ID 2783116

Keep request history for assignments

A processed request is stored for 7 days (default configuration in RRDS), where I can look up all comments from the approval process. We would like to keep this information for ever and that it can be displayed directly when I click on the assigned role/resource. Also if a permission is assigned many years ago, we are still interested who approved this assignment (including the comments).

P.S.: We changed the configuration to store the request history for a longer time. Beside of some limitations (SizeLimitExceededException) it is still unhandy since I have to change to the request history tab and to search for the right history entry. Furthermore, I can not access the request history of another person.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.