LDAP driver: LDAP Timeout value is missing

Idea ID 2790490

LDAP driver: LDAP Timeout value is missing

We connect to a Government LDAP catalogue. They have a policy for connecting and demand a LDAP Timeout setting for IDM Driver.
In most all LDAP Browsers there in such a setting (for example Softerra LDAP Administrator, Microsoft LDP ...)
And preferable also a sizelimit.
2 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Can you help me understand this request a bit better? We do a bind/query and have settings around inactivity, max operations per bind, and Polling as you can see here; https://www.netiq.com/documentation/identity-manager-46-drivers/ldap/data/b94m51z.html Section A.1.5 Driver Configuration. Does this cover what you are looking for?
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.
I have received a message from the owners of the catalogue and the are now satisfied with the settings we have in the LDAP-driver. I guess you can close this suggestion
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.