Workday Driver - allow cost center hierarchy to be processed by SHIM

Idea ID 2803012

Workday Driver - allow cost center hierarchy to be processed by SHIM

As I understand, this data is already being retrieved by the SOAP call, but is being dropped by SHIM.

The cost center information is needed by customers for updating downstream systems (like training systems) for access.

Request originated from Gundersen Health Systems. 

3 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Synchronizing cost center data (Cost Center Hierarchy and Cost Center) to Organization and Worker are  standard requirement. Definitely yes for this function to be included in the Workday driver for Workday HCM-IDM integration.

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Yes. cost center information is needed by customers for updating downstream systems 

Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Are you sure this is something in the shim? I have worked with the WorkDay driver at a client, and I don't recall it having anything special  in the shim. You should just have to add the relevant object classes and attributes to the filter if you want cost center data to be processed by the driver.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.