Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1482 views

4.6.2.x IDM Apps SOAP Call

Hmmm...was just testing some stuff to work out how to achieve another goal....I have an Integration Activity to perform getCodeMapValues from the IRemoteResourceBinding with just the Entitlement DN as the value (works in SoapUI), but the Integration activity spits out:


java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSXObjectFactory 
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSServiceXObjectFactory


Errors encountered while loading factories:
Enabler status errors:
Enabler: 3270; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: 3270logon; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: 5250; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: 5250logon; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: CICSRPC; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: EDI; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: HTML; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: JMS; Error: Cannot get build for: com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSXObjectFactory
Enabler: JMSService; Error: Cannot get build for: com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSServiceXObjectFactory
Enabler: PROCESS; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: TELNET; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: Telnetlogon; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required

"


This is a version of IDMProv between 4.6.2 and 4.6.2.1 (to be released after 4.7)....so not sure if its a bug or something else....

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ScorpionSting,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your
posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

These forums are peer-to-peer, best effort, volunteer run and that if your issue
is urgent or not getting a response, you might try one of the following options:

- Visit https://www.microfocus.com/support-and-services and search the knowledgebase and/or check
all the other self support options and support programs available.
- Open a service request: https://www.microfocus.com/support
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the
correct newsgroup. (http://forums.microfocus.com)
- You might consider hiring a local partner to assist you.
https://www.partnernetprogram.com/partnerfinder/find.html

Be sure to read the forum FAQ about what to expect in the way of responses:
http://forums.microfocus.com/faq.php

Sometimes this automatic posting will alert someone that can respond.

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting or otherwise posted in error, please
ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand
to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Micro Focus Forums Team
http://forums.microfocus.com



0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

I am seeing the same thing in IDMProv 4.62 just installed in our dev system. Did you figure it out?
0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

We found our issue. The integration activity was pointing to an invalid path for the workflow.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

rreid;2476888 wrote:
We found our issue. The integration activity was pointing to an invalid path for the workflow.


Same error in Integration activities with IDM 4.7 and eDir 9.1 on Windows, recently updated from 4.5.6. Checked, I do not find any invalid path in the workflow.

Any idea to resolve this issue?

Thanks.
0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

ScorpionSting;2476267 wrote:
Hmmm...was just testing some stuff to work out how to achieve another goal....I have an Integration Activity to perform getCodeMapValues from the IRemoteResourceBinding with just the Entitlement DN as the value (works in SoapUI), but the Integration activity spits out:


java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSXObjectFactory 
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSServiceXObjectFactory


Errors encountered while loading factories:
Enabler status errors:
Enabler: 3270; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: 3270logon; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: 5250; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: 5250logon; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: CICSRPC; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: EDI; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: HTML; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: JMS; Error: Cannot get build for: com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSXObjectFactory
Enabler: JMSService; Error: Cannot get build for: com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSServiceXObjectFactory
Enabler: PROCESS; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: TELNET; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
Enabler: Telnetlogon; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required

"


This is a version of IDMProv between 4.6.2 and 4.6.2.1 (to be released after 4.7)....so not sure if its a bug or something else....

trying to do something similar and having a similar behavior. I recognize all this "Enabler" stuff, it's from the original "SilverStream composer" which I used in a project about 10 year ago pre-release to build an IDM driver which leveraged 3270 TDS. It was shelved due to complexity and due to cross licensing requirements. I guess they left hooks in there...
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

On 10/19/2018 9:04 AM, rrawson wrote:
>
> ScorpionSting;2476267 Wrote:
>> Hmmm...was just testing some stuff to work out how to achieve another
>> goal....I have an Integration Activity to perform getCodeMapValues from
>> the IRemoteResourceBinding with just the Entitlement DN as the value
>> (works in SoapUI), but the Integration activity spits out:
>>
>>
>>>

> Code:
> --------------------
> > > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSXObjectFactory

> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSServiceXObjectFactory
> >
> >
> > Errors encountered while loading factories:
> > Enabler status errors:
> > Enabler: 3270; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> > Enabler: 3270logon; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> > Enabler: 5250; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> > Enabler: 5250logon; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> > Enabler: CICSRPC; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> > Enabler: EDI; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> > Enabler: HTML; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> > Enabler: JMS; Error: Cannot get build for: com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSXObjectFactory
> > Enabler: JMSService; Error: Cannot get build for: com.sssw.b2b.ee.jms.rt.GNVJMSServiceXObjectFactory
> > Enabler: PROCESS; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> > Enabler: TELNET; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> > Enabler: Telnetlogon; Error: Current License Version is 60 but version 52 is required
> >
> > "

> --------------------
>>>

>>
>> This is a version of IDMProv between 4.6.2 and 4.6.2.1 (to be released
>> after 4.7)....so not sure if its a bug or something else....

> trying to do something similar and having a similar behavior. I
> recognize all this "Enabler" stuff, it's from the original "SilverStream
> composer" which I used in a project about 10 year ago pre-release to
> build an IDM driver which leveraged 3270 TDS. It was shelved due to
> complexity and due to cross licensing requirements. I guess they left
> hooks in there...


Yes the Integration Activity (UI in Designer as well) is basically the
main remnants of Composer that are not yet removed.

For those who never saw it, Composer was actually pretty cool, but the
UI from hell. It has so much stuff to show you, it was overwhelming and
confusing.


None of that helps Ben though.


0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.