vidhya Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Active Directory connection in NetIQ Analyzer

Jump to solution

How to create Active Directory Connection profile in NetIQ Analyzer. Where do we get required jar for activedirectory to connect with Analyzer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Active Directory connection in NetIQ Analyzer

Jump to solution

I am pretty sure the AD connection in Analyzer is meant to point at either an LDAP source to import, or else at an AD Remote Loader, configured as an IDM driver would be configured.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

I am pretty sure the AD connection in Analyzer is meant to point at either an LDAP source to import, or else at an AD Remote Loader, configured as an IDM driver would be configured.

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Geffrey right: AD connector in Analyzer really is not more than "LDAP connector".

You can import data thru LDAP or you can import data from CSV (flat text) connector

Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Alex, Alex, Alex.  Of course Geoffrey Right. It is my middle name.  🙂

Hope all is well with you.

0 Likes
vidhya Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you all for the response. Let me try importing using LDAP Connector and check.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.