Additional session request PAM Users | IDM | RestAPI
Use case:- PAM Users When Required any additional session (any specific server ) with normal or Super privileges they should able to request for this by using IDM workflow.
We are creating a workflow using the rest API for PAM users.
PAM command control User session prerequisite required for the session :-
- Command (RDP or ssh rule)
- 2 groups
- The user group (user name whom the policy will assign)
- Session group (what are the user privileges session will show to the user)
- Host group ( Host IP address )
Issue what we facing:-
Whenever users required additional session we need to modify 2 things.
- Session Group (Additional User name )
- Host group (additional servers Ip address)
With the help of Rest API when we trying to modify the group details is overwatering.
Old details are deleting.
Ex. Before API request group details IDM/l1admin
Sending new data IDM/l3admin
After api request group IDM/l3admin
Same issue we are facing host group also.
Kindly provide a solution if any way to achieve this use case.